Every Sunday in July
Street food brunch festival!
£10 ticket = Entry + 1 dish
£25 ticket = Entry + 3 dishes
London Bridge > Flat Iron Square
The Brunch Collective is a street food market with a difference. Come and enjoy a cornucopia of tasty and wholesome brunch dishes that will compete for diners’ attention every Sunday, soundtracked with music and surprise guests.
● 7 different delicious food vendors
● DIY Bloody Mary Station w/ Kettle One Vodka
● 'Regeneration Station' where you can get head massages and healing shots
● Starting at just £10pp (entry + 1 dish), up to £25pp (entry + 3 dishes)
● Live music & entertainment: DJs to warn off the Monday Blues
● Starting Sunday, July 21st, continuing throughout the summer
● The Brunch Collective in Exclusive Partnership with Eatwith
Curated by Holly,
Community Manager for Eatwith London
The first-ever street food brunch in London
7 different delicious street-food vendors
DIY Bloody Mary Station w/ Ketel One Vodka!
Head over to the DIY Bloody Mary station!
Entertainment & Activities: Live music and a 'Regeneration Station' where you can get head massages & healing shots!
Save ££ on food when you purchase the "Ready to Feast" £25 ticket 🎉
"Super fun vibe, variety of delicious & affordable dishes, and perfect for anyone who hasn't got any Sunday brunch plans!"
Tom, attended the press taster event
"My friends & I had a great time! Will definitely be going again! That bloody mary stand was legendary, and the Regeneration Station was just what I needed. 💆♀️😍"
Sasha, attended the press taster event